Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I know why there Superheroes Theme Music!

Why does every sporting event begins with a star-spangled banner?

Why Ipod habit?

Why Superheroes are the theme music?

Because ... MUSIC inspired!

To increase productivity, creativity and health to immediately find your theme music. It is scientifically impossible to defeat his Nemesis Batman, Joker, Riddler, or sandman without music. If Superman, spiderman and transformers, all themes of music, why not you!

Personally, music is essential for survival. When do I need to go into deep meditation, I play Kind of Blue - Miles Davis. If I am in a romantic sense, my top choice is stronger pride - Sade. If I want the sounds from Down Under, my Ipod choose Rush of blood to the head - Coldplay. When I was in New York state of mind, it is paid in full - Eric B. and Rakim.

Music is the best incentive for the daily self-preservation. Each director, athlete, entrepreneur, lifehacker, teachers, soldiers, etc. .. needs of the melody. But do not take my opinion, I am sure you saw HBO television President Obama's inauguration music gala pre-Stevie Wonder, U2, Beyonce, James Taylor, John Legend, Sheryl Crow, Usher, and many others paid tribute. There is a reason, according to the choice of music.

Generally, the music was used to communicate and how to correct healing. Mans oldest instrument is the African drum, and the most powerful man in an African village, a drummer. The drummer was to be of high moral and ethical character, master of science and cosmology, herbology and anatomy. Village elders, that the musicians have the power to control the hearts and minds of people, even more importantly the children. Recommended reading Healing Drum with Yaya Diallo.

Modern technology can explain what has been known for thousands of years ago - music, of course, governs the pulse, blood pressure, respiration and mood.

Music has the innate ability to harmonize race, gender, culture and religion. From first-hand experience in the music industry, I saw the musicians for a multi-platinum artists, do not speak the same language, but to play in the same range, perfectly.

No comments: